May 21, 2018 at 14:51 // PR
While experts across the globe discuss possible methods of token sale legalization, China has already banned fundraising via token sales (as you probably know). Belarus, by contrast, legalized token sales and granted them tax exemptions for 5 years. The first Western European country to provide a clear legal framework for token sales is Switzerland.
Smart Valley is the first Russian project to conduct its token sale in full compliance with the Swiss law – its token sale started on May 14. According to the project founders, the main goals of Smart Valley is to save token sales as a crowdfunding tool, make the token sale market more civilized, rid it of scams, and give promising projects a change to grow and thrive.
So What is Smart Valley and Why is it so Interesting?
- Smart Valley developers call the new platform a digital Silicon Valley. The project will not only connect the main token sale market players, but also create a nurturing environment for each ecosystem participant to make an input in the blockchain industry development.
- One of the key services offered by Smart Valley is its unique decentralized scoring system – its beta version is already available at
http://mvp.smartvalley.io/. Independent experts score projects against a number of criteria, including the financial model, marketing strategy, founders’ experience, legal aspects, etc.
- Projects can pay for scoring out of their own funds or apply for assistance to the Smart Valley Financial Center, which will be formed during the token sale. If a project’s application is approved, it will be included in the foster projects and receive the necessary financial aid to pay for the scoring.
- The Smart Valley token sale, which started on May 14, is the first token sale of a Russian project conducted in full compliance with the Swiss law. Switzerland is the first Western European country to develop a clear legal framework for token sales. By the start of the token sale, Smart Valley had already accumulated over $100 million worth of preliminary token requests.
- SVT tokens act as the only gateway to the Free Token Place, where its holders can get access to tokens of the projects supported by Smart Valley (foster projects) for free. The SVT emission is limited. The token sale, which started at 3 pm GMT on May 14, will last for 60 days or until the $60 million hard cap has been reached. At the moment of publication, the token sale is ongoing. Contributions are accepted in ETH, BTC, USD, CHF, EUR.
Smart Valley platform is developed as an Ethereum-based app, and all transactions within the system are guaranteed by a safe deal mechanism.
- Smart Valley will be the first blockchain platform to implement a unique non-invasive neural interface that can test project teams’ and founders’ competences with a 95% accuracy. The interface will help eliminate the risk of scams and provide for unlimited scalability of Smart Valley scoring.
- The founder of Smart Valley Alexey Voronin was voted Russia’s best business trainer in 2016 and 2017. At a recent entrepreneurship forum Transformation in Moscow Alexey hosted the world’s largest blockchain panel discussion for 20 000 people. His exclusive training program about business intuition, presented at the national business forum SYNERGY INSIGHT FORUM 2018, became a YouTube hit.
- The most promising projects published on Smart Valley will obtain access to the Asian market thanks to a strategic partnership with NexChange – the largest fintech community in Hong Kong. The agreement was signed in February 2018. Smart Valley will select the best projects to be presented to backers in Asia and promote these projects in Hong Kong and beyond. According to Juwan Lee, founder and CEO of NexChange, it is planned to attract $50-100 million for Smart Valley projects in the next 5 years.
- SVT token holders will be able to participate in a special allotment procedure to get tokens of projects published on Smart Valley for free. How does this work? Imagine you have 1000 SVT, and you decide to stake 700 of them on a certain project’s tokens. While the allotment is going on, your SVT tokens will be frozen. After the allotment, you will get a certain number of tokens of the chosen project: the more you stake, the more you get. You will also get your 700 SVT back, and you’ll be able to use them again!
More on the Token Sale
More information on how the Smart Valley token works and how to purchase our tokens during the token sale can be found here:
To stay up to date on the token sale and the latest Smart Valley news, subscribe to our Telegram channel
Visit the Website:
Meet the Team:
Chat on Telegram:
Read the Whitepaper:
Smart Valley is the source of this content. This press release is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an endorsement by CoinIdol. We take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company.