Experts believe that Blockchain will be bigger than Robots for the Shared Services industry!
Blockchain is blowing up as a key buzzword for 2018. In fact, Webster has even added it to its dictionary. If that’s not enough to get businesses talking then I don’t know what is! Jumping on this bandwagon, IQPC is exploring the usage of Blockchain in Shared Services by hosting a conference with key speakers from IBM, Bank of America, and Sapient to name a few.
“Wherever there’s a friction in a business process – wherever you have a complex process with multiple participants -- Blockchain can reduce time and cost, and boost the bottom line.” – Kim N. Pham, Associate Partner / Blockchain Leader, IBM.
This one-day event, held on June 26th, 2018 in Dallas, TX will bring together industry experts, influencers and key stakeholders in the industry to discuss:
· How Blockchain can unlock high value for shared services organizations by increasing transaction volumes, reducing costs and providing transparency.
· The benefits and challenges of implementing a Blockchain solution.
· P2P’s intuitive fit for Blockchain implementation.
· Regulatory implications of using Blockchain technologies.
· Latest trends in this space.
The impact will be enormous as Blockchain will reshape the foundation of business as we know it.
For more information please view:
This press release is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an endorsement by CoinIdol. We take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company.