LydianCoin (LDN) is a utility-token that permits the purchasing of digital marketing services for blockchain brands requiring crypto-audience targeting using artificial intelligence.
Editors note: Coinidol does due diligence in researching the content matter before the publication of any text. Our team has received several reports that this project might be a scam. Find out more in the end of this article.*
The text from Lydian ICO:
The Company is also building its own blockless DLT (distributed ledger technology), called The Whisper Network with two decentralized applications, MonaChain and MonaBrowse. MonaChain will combat ad fraud, while MonaBrowse will prevent the growth of 700 million devices that use ad-blockers.
● Last week Facebook announced that it has banned all advertising for binary options, cryptocurrencies, and initial coin offerings (ICOs). A Canadian regulator has called on Google to do the same. If Facebook and Google won’t allow blockchain brands to advertise, where will this money go?
● The Whisper Network will become the fastest blockless Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and offer an innovative solution to help solve the scalability problems well known to current blockchain ecosystem.
● A combination of artificial intelligence along with a blockless Direct Acyclic Graph (DAG) will revolutionize DLT in the years to come as more people move towards cryptocurrencies and other groundbreaking and pioneering DLT-related technologies.
● More specifically, The Whisper Network will utilize this original DAG technology to provide an advanced platform to help clients target their digital advertisements for a wide variety of businesses and industries. While most distributed ledger technologies are solely devoted to a specific vertical, this network aims to attract a wide variety of different market sectors and will eventually allow third parties to create their own decentralized applications.
● The Two DApps, MonaChain and MonaBrowse, will combat what is costing the digital advertising industry over $60 billion a year in losses. Just solving these two issues by using a scalable DLT technology could help propel a $230 billion industry forward.
● For the technically savvy, the Direct Acyclic Graph (DAG) technology links recently completed transactions in order to verify new and incoming transactions. This essentially removes the dependence on the mining community, thus permitting smoother and quicker transaction times. In the spirit of true democracy, each participating device participates similarly in the verification of different transactions, which thus substantially lowers transaction payments and allowing even the smallest of payments to be efficiently accomplished. And, we have over 500 businesses already signed on for our waiting list!
While the DAG technology is just beginning, LydianCoin and The Whisper Network are continually expanding their roadmap to fast track the development of the quickest and one of the truly functional acyclic DLTs in the world, enabling the real-use case for DApps.
The current ICO for LydianCoin is exceeding all expectations making this the largest ICO token sale in the category of blockchain marketing. In the past few weeks, the Company has attracted name brand accredited investors and advisors to its board. There is still time to participate and join in with the over 20,000 participants and over 100,000 users that have registered in the system since the beginning of the token sale.
The LydianCoin ICO will be ending in approximately 24 hours on February 14, 2018. The publicized crowd sale price is $0.50 with a minimum purchase of $35 dollars. However, last minute participants in this ICO can participate in an exclusive offer if purchasing with Bitcoin or Ethereum. Participants depositing 1 BTC or 10 ETH will get a 50% discount (be sure to use the promo code WNP50 at checkout).
During the last 24 hours, you can also benefit from an additional 25% discount for every new deposit (promo code WNP25 at checkout).
To participate in this game changing ICO that has the opportunity to revolutionize the way distributed ledger technology and blockchain works, follow a simple four-step purchase process:
1. Log in to your account at https://tokensale.lydian.io/
2. Go to Step 1 and select the number of Lydian tokens that you wish to purchase.
3. Follow through to Step 2 where you can deposit your funds using BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DASH, DOGE, ETC, LSK, NEO, QTUM, USDT, WAVES, XEM, XMR, ZEC, XRP, PIVX, SBD, STEEM, XVG, BCN or USD Wire. Please note that deposit of funds is not a purchase of Lydian tokens.
4. Complete your purchase in Step 3 where you can select the number of Lydian tokens that you want to purchase with the deposited funds. Use a promo code if you have one now. Click ‘Buy Now’.
Join us and help reshape the blockchain evolution.
Disclaimer. This article is paid and provided by a third-party source and should not be viewed as an endorsement by CoinIdol. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company. CoinIdol shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services mentioned in this article.
Coinidol does due diligence in researching the content matter before the publication of any text, especially if it's provided by a third party and paid as an advertising announcement.
Coinidol's team searched for information about the LydianCoin project on Google and found suspicion from users that it could be a scam.
We have an obligation to warn our readers to pay attention to this fact because this publication is provided by a third party.
Coinidol didn't carry out in-depth research of the project to prove or disprove this fact. But we have asked the CEO of LydianCoin to comment on the main questions of the community.
As a respond to our request we have received a rude answer from email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In a reply, Kamal Kaur presented herself as a new CEO of Lydian.io starting from December 2017, stated that Gurbaksh Chahal is no longer a CEO.
The last interview with Gurbaksh Chahal in role of CEO of Lydian: https://medium.com/@LydianCoinLtd/lydiancoin-the-perfect-ico-q-a-with-ceo-and-the-team-that-analyzed.... Gurbaksh Chahal, CEO of advertising firm Gravity4 (the second company behind LydianCoin) was taken down from the team lisf after the beginning of scam investigation, started by Forbes (https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/09/25/as-founder-faces-possible-jail-time-an-inside-look-at-lydiancoin-paris-hilton-endorsed-cryptocurrency/#61ecfee97cca) in the end of 2017. Before he was convicted of domestic abuse to his girlfriend, according to Forbes (https://www.forbes.com/sites/ellenhuet/2015/05/26/walls-closing-in-gravity4-ceo-gurbaksh-ghahal-erika-alonso-text-messages/#7a82088e2700).
Kumal Kaur, who presented herself, as part of the team DaVinci11 (http://www.davinci11.com/), a company that is driving digital marketing and advertising services of Lydian, according to the information at the FAQ of official website of Lydian (https://lydian.io/faq), gave the following quote answering to explanation the suspicion of being a scam - the first letter (https://gyazo.com/f0b7245e267643096337eca1a6f73419):
"I want this garbage PR removed from your website within the next one hour or I will bring a personal defamation lawsuit against you as well as your garbage publication on the behalf of the Lydian project.
I am the CEO and you have your facts inaccurate.
Immediately take down the PR and refund the cost paid to you. Or I will alert the crypto-community and aim to shut you down before legal lawsuit served to you.
I expect an immediate response to my email.
CEO & Chairwoman
We have received the second letter (https://gyazo.com/9d72783b3488e0dbda4df285b6bb2397):
"Do your homework and be ashamed of yourself. None of your shabby below allegations are true.
Consider this my final and formal statement.
I will be tweeting this email if the PR is not taken down immediately.
DaVinci11 owns Lydian.io. https://lydian.io/team
See me up on the top of the leadership page? That is me. Now remove the PR and refund the payment ASAP.
We are in our last final hours of the ICO. Longer you wait to remove the PR and refund, there will be incurred damages done to the ICO as part of the legal complaint.
CEO & Chairwoman"