Cryptocurrency payment becomes more and more popular because of its convenience and simplicity. There are two reasons why it is not widely used: unclear legal status and the fact that the majority of people does not have an opportunity to provide such payments. But this situation is about to gradually change.
But this situation is about to gradually change. Thanks to Crypt2Pos - the platform that allows shops to connect their POS terminals to the cryptocurrency systems which allow to accept payments in the cryptocurrency and give customers the opportunity to pay for goods and services in cryptocurrency via a mobile application. In this case salesmen get cryptocurrency in their cryptocurrency wallet or bank account.
The Crypt2Pos platform can be used for the following operations:
- payments by cryptocurrency at any point where POS terminals that are connected to the Crypt2Pos platform;
- transfers to cryptocurrency wallets or bank cards;
- conversion of various types of cryptocurrency;
The platform provides a number of functions for its clients that are available with use of mobile devices:
- payment for goods or services at any stores;
- a favorable exchange rate of virtual money;
- the ability to make direct transactions, payment through QR code with minimum commission for cryptocurrency transactions.
- ability to make payments with the most popular cryptocurrencies, with use of blockchain.info mobile wallet;
- usage of the best mining pools (faster transactions in Bitcoin);
- lowest commission for the exchange of cryptocurrency;
- possibility of launching various financial products and services on the basis of the project;
350 million CRPOS tokens will be issued in the framework of ICO. This cryptocurrency not relate to securities, electronic finances, or other types of money — this is the type of payment for system commission.
Disclaimer. This article is paid and provided by a third-party source and should not be viewed as an endorsement by CoinIdol. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company. CoinIdol shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services mentioned in this article.