On May 14-21 only, buy tickets to the first Helsinki-held Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Finland for a special price.
Until and including May 21 the price will be 150 EUR
Standard price = 365 EUR
Students, seize even more beneficial offer: register on May 14-24 and buy tickets for 70 EUR only.
No promo codes! Just click on the registration page and choose the needed number of tickets.
On May 25, attendees of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Finland will hear presentations of the leading crypto experts from Finland, the UK, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Estonia. They will delve into real case studies of blockchain application in business, share insight into the cryptocurrency market, discuss problems and mistakes occurring during ICO launch.
Among the speakers, there will be top crypto experts and representatives of renowned global companies including IBM and PwC. Take a look at the list of headliners:
· Guenther Dobrauz-Saldapenna – Partner & Leader at PwC Legal Switzerland.
· Stefano Virgilli – CEO at VOX.sg.
· Jan Sammut – CEO at RefToken and Founder at ICO Launch Malta.
· Sampo Hyvärinen – COO at Prasos Ltd.
· Anu Honkalinna – Legal Director Nordics at AXA, Partners & Board Member at Fintech Finland association.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Finland will feature current issues as follows:
- How to attract business investment by means of blockchain?
- How to effectively launch own token sale?
- What are pros and cons of crypto market regulation?
- How to successfully invest in crypto assets?
- What to expect from blockchain and cryptocurrencies in 2018?
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Finland will include a panel discussion dedicated to ICO regulation in Finland and all over the globe.
Visitors will also have an opportunity to attend an exhibition area presenting trading platforms, providers of equipment for mining farms and developers of special software. Such companies as OriginalMy, Inno3D and CoinTraffic will showcase their products as well.
The event will be held at Scandic Park Helsinki. Visit our website Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Finland to find a conference program and register.
This press release is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an endorsement by CoinIdol. We take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company.