March 1, 2018 will be International Blockchain Summit Moscow, which will gather more than 1000 participants and 30 speakers from around the world.
The summit will be held in two parallel streams from 10:00 to 18:00 in the event-hall "Infoprostranstvo" (1st Zachatevsky pereulok, Dom 4).
For more information please visit: http://ibsmoscow.ru/
And the main task of conference is to make you part of it right now.
On two streams (Main stage and Financial stage) will discuss the following topics:
- Analysis and forecasts of development of Blockchain;
- The introduction of Blockchain technology in business;
- The specifics of the own ICO in 2018;
- Cryptotrading. Who and what is manipulating the market?;
- Media & PR. How to "shoot" in the New year;
- What trends and future of Blockchain, Bitcoin, ICO;
- How to make your status bigger with help of cryptocurrency;
- What it is ICO and how to be its participant;
- How to use cryptocurrency in your own business;
- Legal aspects of cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
Speakers who have confirmed their participation:
Cris Tran - Executive Director Infinity Blockchain Labs
Steve Swain - CEO & Co-founder Lendingblock
Alexey Voronin - Co-founder at Smart Valley
Antonio Ruiz-Gimenez - Managing Partner at ATW Partners
Alexander Nektorov - Partner at Nektorov, Saveliev & Partners - NSP
Constantine Goltsev - CEO, Founder at SolidOpinion
Aleksei Antonov - CFO SONM
Roman Kaufman - Co-founder at IBCG
Yura Parsamov - CMO at Kickico
Yuri Milyutin - COO, Head of product at 8760
Oleg Ivanov - Co-founder & CEO at CryptoBazar Fund
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/400331010387353/
Contact the organizers: email@example.com
Place and time:
01 Mar 2018
10:00 - 18:00
Moscow, 1st Zachatevsky pereulok, Dom 4, EVENT-HALL "Infoprostranstvo"
Afterparty - Moscow, Kosygina str., 15, 20th floor, Korston Club Hotel
Buy tickets: http://ibsmoscow.ru/#Tickets
This press release is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an endorsement by CoinIdol. We take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company.