In the coming October, Claire, a project that combines the concept of distributed storage, AI technology, and NFT, will be released on BSC's decentralized exchange Pancake.
It is a knowledge graph storage protocol that is dedicated to AI and distributed file storage systems, moreover, it aims to construct a new storage entry for the data primitives of the blockchain industry through its four core capabilities—— trusted storage; trusted incentives; trusted community autonomous governance, and trusted financial technology.
In the following paragraphs, let’s analyze Claire's token model.
(1) There are 4 types of core participants in the ecosystem; domain experts, knowledge miners, bounty hunters, and currency holders. The same user can play multiple roles without conflicting with each other. For instance, miners can hold tokens and act as holders while they can also meet the requirements of nodes and act as verification and block-producing nodes. Furthermore, the setting which is quite similar to Filecoin is that, to prevent data miners from going offline at will, which will result in reduced data backups and system security, all data miners need to mortgage a part of the CLR to become data miners.
(2) In Claire's AI storage protocol, any miner or user can obtain data access rights by collateralizing one CLR, and can also check the corresponding indicators to understand the size of the data demand on the protocol. Meanwhile, it is worth mentioning that the more CLR pledged, the higher the profit. Staking more CLRs could be a considerable method to gain more rights and benefits for both investors and ordinary miners who use mining machines to mine.
(3) Claire AI Storage Protocol Trusted Community Autonomous Governance (DAO)
(4) Compatible with Ethereum EVM, it can support pledged lending in Defi, such as Compound, Uniswap, Hegic, DYDX, and other platforms. It also could break through the barriers of mainstream centralized exchanges and decentralized exchanges.
At present, a series of mining-derived industrial chains such as mining machines, mining farms, mining pools, cloud computing power, and cloud mining have emerged around Claire with continuous investments. As for the application ecological level, it is mainly concentrated on the DeFi. For example, it has developed a relatively mature decentralized exchange CLEX, a decentralized lending platform CLEND, and DeFi revenue aggregator Claire Finance, etc. More importantly, crypto geeks have created a trading platform ClaireCom which could turn the computing power of Claire into NFT, and each NFT corresponds to the corresponding computing power. Moreover, according to the size of the computing power, they will get corresponding income every day and could lock the Investment expectations.
The total circulation of CLR is 100 million,
• 1% - Technical (1 million CLR) - release every month once launch (complete in 20 months)
• 1% - Organization (1 million CLR) - release every month once launch (complete in 12 months)
• 1% - Pre-Sales (1 million CLR) - release every month once launch (complete in 12 months)
• 30% - DeFi ecosystem incentives:
5000 CLR - initial liquidity pool 7.5 million CLR-liquidity mining, 3 years minted.
7.5 million CLR-lending mining, 3 years minted.
7.5 million CLR-aggregators mining, 2 years minted.
7,495,000 pieces of CLR-NFT mining, 3 years minted.
Based on the above, it can be seen that Claire is a project with a mature technical team, high-quality token model, rich and diverse DeFi application scenarios, and a broad application market. So, in the second half of the encryption field, the distributed storage of Metaverse, NFT and WEB3.0 continues to be the three major hotspots in the market today. Is it worth the investment?
The author thinks it is worth participating in. You can consider actively participating after launching on Pancake of BSC in October.
Because in the branches based on WEB3.0 concepts such as AI, data privacy computing, and the Internet of Things, distributed storage is unique. It is currently the most representative blockchain application, and it is also an important development direction that is most likely to enable the blockchain industry to realize commercial-level applications. Based on this, this segment of the field has become a hot topic, and the media and capital have focused on this for a long time, hoping to find a voice that can excite the entire industry.
If you have been discouraged because of the barrier to participating in Filecoin, you may wish to wait for Claire, which has a lower threshold. It is more likely to be an important way for you to re-understand the field of distributed storage.
When distributed storage encounters AI and NFT, what kind of industry effect will it cause? Can't wait to see it.
Disclaimer. This article is paid and provided by a third-party source and should not be viewed as an endorsement by CoinIdol. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company. CoinIdol shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services mentioned in this article.