An ever increasing demand of Cryptocurrencies and the ease of deployment has given rise to a large number of these digital monies.
CoinMarketCap.com currently lists 1600 plus digital tokens and coins which have a market value in excess of $447,500,000,000. The huge value and an ever increasing number of tokens in the market also create the need of platforms where these can be traded.
Digital Exchanges And Their Issues
The vast number of tokens means that people are bound to come to a point where they are in need of certain coins for specific needs, such as paying for a service on a platform. It is impossible to hold all coins of needed platforms at one time. The obvious solution is going to a marketplace where the coins and tokens are traded. Another reason is from an investment angle. Different tokens have different values, associated risks and return margins, thus diversifying and trading in them increases profits and decreases the chance of losses.
Digital exchanges are designed just like forex platforms. Each has its own offers and limitations. Some exchanges are very simple ones that give limited services and tokens, while others have a vast token portfolio and trading options. Users prefer more tokens and trading options since that means they only need to go to one place for trading. Yet, these advanced exchanges have complex trading options and the user interface has developed to a level that new traders are overwhelmed with the information display.
This causes people to turn towards exchanges that have easier methods of trading. Taking advantage of this, these user friendly exchanges exploit by charging heavily.
Nauticus is an Australia-based digital exchange startup that has been designed keeping in view the issues faced by users today on other exchanges. The exchange offers:
- Highest level of security and speed of transaction with blockchain technology powering its core.
- Registered with Australian government for crypto services.
- Beta test version already available for users to check out.
- Extremely low fee for users, be it trading or deposits/withdrawals.
- User friendly UI, allowing newcomers to be as quick on trading as experienced ones.
- Large number of currencies (initially 100 crypto and 7 fiat, with a targeted total of 300 crypto and 16 fiat)
- Fast and cheap marketplace with ability of 1000,000 transactions a second.
- E commerce solutions for merchants and consumers, from ability to accept cryptos and paying with mobile app.
- Token launching outsourcing, allowing developers more time to concentrate on improving their platform while Nauticus distributes their tokens and lists on their own exchange.
The Nauticus platform has its own internal token, called the Nauticus Coin (NTS). Users of the coin on the platform will be offered cheaper rates on services offered. With little more than a week left, the ongoing main token generation event has collected more than $14,000,000 from early backers. The NTS is available for 1 NTS equal to 0.00001 BTC and interested investors can grab the coins through BTC, BCH, ETH and fiat.
For more information on the Australian exchange, visit their website: https://www.nauticus.io/
Disclaimer. This article is paid and provided by a third-party source and should not be viewed as an endorsement by CoinIdol. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company. CoinIdol shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services mentioned in this article.