High-Frequency Cryptocurrency Stock Market With Minimum Commission

Jan 24, 2018 at 13:34 // News
Author
Guest Author
High-frequency cryptocurrency stock market

BITCOINBROKER is willing to meet the growing demand for cryptocurrency stock markets by introducing a cryptocurrency trading platform. BITCOINBROKER claims to have an advanced algorithm able to process millions of orders per second, ensuring real-time trading and order matching.

The project has already been under development for a year. Although the exchange has no obvious competitive advantages, the BITCOINBROKER team has analyzed all the pros and cons of the existing exchanges, in order to create the best cryptocurrency trading experience.

Key Advantages

Support for the majority of existing cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and others. The list will be constantly updated.

Support for the most used fiat currencies. Users will be able to deposit US Dollar, Euro, Japanese Yen, South Korean Won, Hong Kong Dollar, Canadian Dollar, British Pound, and Australian Dollar.

Low fees. To ensure positive liquidity on the stock exchange market and trader profit maximization, BITCOINBROKER will charge a fixed minimum commission of 0.05%. The user’s trading volume will thereby not be taken into account.

Online and offline security. All deposits in wallet accounts are insured. To enter the online wallet account, a user needs to enter 2FA. To withdraw funds, a user is required to confirm the withdrawal via email. Moreover, 90% of the assets will be stored on a safe offline platform with multi-signature verification. The remaining 10% will be kept in the hot wallet, for easier and faster withdrawals.

Multilingual support. BITCOINBROKER has chosen to provide the service in 8 languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English, Russian, French, Spanish, and Arabic. Altogether they comprise 90% of the native languages of the whole world.

Fast verification. BITCOINBROKER is going to follow AML laws and will ensure quick and user-friendly authorization for clients. They claim, the process will take no more than 1 day.

24/7 support. The platform will provide quick assistance to customers with day-and-night client support.

Information About the TOKEN SALE

To raise the necessary funds to carry out the project, we are launching an ICO where 50,000,000 tokens will be issued on the Ethereum platform, where the initial exchange rate will be 1 ETH = 2,000 of our tokens.

10,000,000 tokens will be available during the Pre-ICO phase, and 40,000,000 will be issued during the primary ICO. Buyers of tokens during the Pre-ICO phase will receive a bonus of 30% of the tokens they purchase. Customers who participate during the main ICO stage will not receive any bonuses or discounts.

*Regardless of the results of the ICO, we will see our project through to completion and can look forward to a bright future!

Profit for Investors

Tokens holders will receive dividends starting at 30% of the company’s revenue every month during 5 years of the exchange’s launch. The income of the exchange is expected to grow daily, depending on the number of users, trade volume, etc. Moreover, investors will be able to sell the tokens to other people.

How to Participate in the BITCOINBROKER’S Token Pre-Sale

The pre-ICO round starts on January 25 on the official website of the BITCOINBROKER and will last until January 27. One BITCOINBROKER’S  token = 0.0005 ETH, but during the Pre-sale every buyer receives a 30 percent bonus. All the necessary information is available on the  official website of BITCOINBROKER.

ICO Details

Token Name/Ticker

BITCOINBROKER

Token Standard

ERC20

Total supply

50,000,000

Price per token

1 ETH = 2,000 tokens

Bonuses

Pre-ICO bonus — 30%

Pre-ICO Supply

10,000,000

ICO Supply

40,000,000

Pre-ICO Dates

January 25th – January 27th, 2018

ICO Dates

February 27th – April 7th, 2018

Additional Supply Info

No new tokens will be ever created.

All unsold tokens will be destroyed.

Official website: https://bitcoin.broker

pr-1.jpg

Disclaimer. This article is paid and provided by a third-party source and should not be viewed as an endorsement by CoinIdol. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company. CoinIdol shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services mentioned in this article.