Crowdfunding platform Crowd for Angels is pleased to announce that is making progress in advancing its unique “Liquid Crypto Bond” issue and Initial Coin Offering (ICO) of its ANGEL tokens. The company is looking to raise up to £50 million through the bond issue and is issuing free ANGEL tokens to investors as a reward for their participation.
· The 5 year bond is offering an inflation-beating* 4% p.a.
· The bond can be held in an Innovative Finance ISA (IF-ISA) for tax-free returns.
· Investors in the bond will receive up to 99 free ANGEL tokens per pound (£) invested. ANGEL tokens are a form of cryptocurrency, built using Ethereum ERC-20 standards.
· The ANGEL token is live and investors will receive these shortly after the offer closes.
· Investors can invest as little as £100 using their debit card, bank transfer or crypto.
· Legendary Investments PLC, an AIM-listed firm, has recently taken a 9.7% stake in Crowd for Angels valuing the company at £3.7 million.
- The ANGEL Token has been developed, audited and was launched on 16th March – four weeks ahead of schedule. Providing liquidity in the token, it is expected to be listed on a number of external exchanges in the coming weeks. This is ahead of the release to investors in the bond and provides a clear executable vision.
- Marketing efforts have been accelerated, with the senior Crowd for Angels’ team currently on a worldwide promotional tour. In the past few weeks CEO Tony De Nazareth and Chief Marketing Officer Andrew Adcock have attended and spoken at a number of events including; the Blockchain Forum, India; World Blockchain and Token Summit, Dubai; the Crypto Investor Show, London; the Blockchain and Bitcoin Conference in Geneva and Gibraltar; the Finovate fintech innovation conference Europe; and the Master Investor show in London.
- the Crowd for Angels ICO has been given a “stable” rating by analysts at ICORating. ICORating is a rating agency that issues independent analytical research, evaluating ICO projects and assigning them ratings. To view the analysis visit https://icorating.com/ico/crowd-for-angels/
Tony De Nazareth, Director of Crowd for Angels said, “The technical aspects of our token issue are progressing ahead of schedule prior to release to our investors. Having met hundreds of investors around the world in the past few weeks we are pleased about the reaction to our bond and token issue and hope to announce further progress in the coming weeks”.
For more information on the bond issue and ICO visit https://crowdforangels.com/ICO
For further information please contact:
Crowd for Angels
Tony De Nazareth, Director & Founder
020 7437 2413 | firstname.lastname@example.org
At Crowd for Angels, Our goal is to bring innovative and appealing products to investors and to provide funding for companies throughout their growth cycle. We help companies raise funds through the issue of shares and bonds on our regulated crowdfunding platform.
Our investors get the opportunity to invest in shares in a tax efficient manner through the use of SEIS/EIS tax relief and through Bonds that can be held in a tax free IF-ISA wrapper. We never charge our investors any fees and companies looking for investment only pay if the funding is a success.
Investing in small public listed or private companies involves risks, including illiquidity, lack of dividends, loss of investment and dilution, and it should be done only as part of a diversified portfolio. Investing in debt pitches through Crowd for Angels (UK) Limited involves lending to companies and therefore your capital is at risk and interest payments are not guaranteed if the borrower defaults. Crowd for Angels is targeted exclusively at investors who are sufficiently sophisticated to understand these risks and make their own Investment Decisions. You will only be able to invest via Crowd for Angels once you are authorised.
Please click here to read the full Risk Warning.
This press release has been approved as a Financial Promotion by Crowd for Angels (UK) Limited (Company number: 03064807), which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Reference number: 176508). Investments made in companies listed on the Crowd for Angels platform are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
Disclaimer. This article is paid and provided by a third-party source and should not be viewed as an endorsement by CoinIdol. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company. CoinIdol shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services mentioned in this article.