As a program that combines the technology of blockchain and AI, AICHAIN, using technology as a driving factor, has been adhering to its goal of realizing application implementation. AICHAIN’s blockchain + AI business is under steady progress.
To keep their users and investors updated, AICHAIN routinely release weekly program progress report, which includes progress of R&D, cooperation with third-party and etc.
Please find the following updates on AICHAIN’s core R&D progress and application implementation since March 2018.
· The transaction data unit is expanded. ADU and AEU units are added to the CTransaction. To support this extension modification, the IO part of the transaction data stream is modified.
· To verify that the transaction signatures are not affected, the modified mining and transfer transactions are tested. However, the validity of ADU and AEU is not checked in the transaction and block data validation.
· Develop and integrate the internal CPU mining function. Adopt the default mining method.
· While creating the JSON RPC API of the original transaction, two APIs are added to the ADU and AEU units.
· Based on ADU and AEU transactions, both the transaction signature and the transfer transaction are verified. Will enhance the validation of AEU and ADU in block data validation.
· Use lyra2DC algorithm to perform the mining function. Pass verification test by using a simulation code.
· Integrate the mining functions in the node program of AICHAIN and run an internal test. We plan to keep the mining function when product is released.
· After consulting with our partners, we decide to integrate the lyra2DC algorithm with Ethereum for mining purposes, and use the smart contracts of Ethereum to boost our cooperation. We will dock with the Bitcoin-based subchains.
· In building the Ethereum compiler platform, lyra2DC algorithm is ported to the GO language environment. Will submit the basic code.
· In the AICHAIN-core node program, we add verification after ADU and AEU data units are extended. Transaction data and extension unit data is validated.
· Based on the Ethereum code, the project is modified to AICHAIN; lyra2DC algorithm is integrated with mining. In the golang language environment, the operation of lyra2DC algorithm is tested.
· Adapt the wallet codes Mist and Dapp-wallet to AICHAIN.
· On GO-AICHAIN, the integration of CPU mining functions is completed; the configuration of difficulty value is adjusted. Will perform special treatment on difficulty judgment, so it can continue to block out in the event of crit.
· To extinguish from the original Ethereum, the GO-AICHAIN network control port is replaced, as well as the RPC and IPC interfaces. Meanwhile, the default port configuration for Web3js is modified.
· The wallet codes Mist and Dapp-wallet are renamed to match AIT. The default parameters on ports, IPC and RPC interfaces are modified.
· In the POW mining section of GO-AICHAIN, the miner is required to hold a certain number of AIT. We will continue to develop the signature verification of the mining Coinbase and prepare for the allocation of mining rights in the future.
· Modify the WEB3JS code and perform test on basic control, transfer, contract release, contract calls and other functions.
· To facilitate with customization and modification of the wallet codes Mist and Dapp-wallet, the Ethereum data will be gradually migrated to local projects.
· Two POW mining restriction is completed. First, an address that holds at least 100,000 AIT is required for mining. Second, the mining coinbase needs signature authentication.
· We modify the web3js code and set up the back-end system. The basic control, transfer, contract release, contract invocation and other functions are completed.
· The naming and address rule of wallet Mist and Dapp-wallet is modified. The Ethereum library is partially migrated to local projects.
· Mining rule is tested for the addresses that hold above 100,000 AIT. The inspection of the mining Coinbase signature is integrated into the block calibration process.
· Complete the code modification of Web3js and set it as Aitweb3. We use it to build an AIT payment platform to prepare for the subsequent hot wallet application.
· Build the server environment of the test network, and internal testing shows normal. We will develop the AIT payment platform based on the test network.
· Establish an official online environment for the AIT payment platform. Keep the test environment running and configure the domain name and certificate.
· EasyLive system is given the priority of AIT recharge and withdrawal.
· Add interfaces of AIT exchange rate in the AIT payment system, so third party application service fee is calculated based on real-time value of AIT.
· Users can deposit AIT and convert it to easy-coin, which is already used in EasyLive. The virtual chat robot will be customized through AICHAIN.
· Switch AIT address from on online environment to a formal contract address. The certificate and LVS configuration is completed in the formal environment.
· By docking and tuning up with iOS and Android ends of EasyLive, the recharge, conversion and withdrawal functions is implemented. The development is completed and tested.
· On the AIT payment test platform, internal service fee is changed to zero. Another test token is used for the internal test of recharge, exchange, and withdrawal with EasyLive. The operations personnel will be trained to use it.
· Referring to the EasyLive solution, the docking method with BDM.Ai is under discussion. We will use AIT payment platform for unified docking with various third-party applications.
· AIT Wallet training with EasyLive personnel is completed, and we also explained the blockchain technology.
· Run the official online AIT payment platform. The domain name and certificate are updated. The AIT payment platform is docked with EasyLive’s official operating system.
· Research mobile applications for virtual 3D web celebrity characters and prepare for functional integration.
· EasyLive begin to test use AIT Wallet and assists its users with AIT Wallet trial.
· Conduct the trial tests on the online AIT payment platform, and complete the recharge of AIT and ETH reserve fund. The requirement is fulfilled for actual use. We will develop the payment platform (Hot Wallet) for the AICHAIN main chain.
· BDM.Ai has completed the designing of AIT integrated product. The product will dock with AIT payment platform.
· The AIT Wallet of EasyLive will be opened to its users. When users trade on Exchange, the value of AIT can be based on circulation costs.
· The AIT payment back-end interface and source code is released to BDM.Ai. The certificate is created and sent to BDM.Ai.
· Design and integrate AICHAIN main chain applications with EasyLive, BDM.Ai, and other partners.
· To dock with AICHAIN main chain, the integrated AIT payment platform of BDM.Ai is adjusted.
Per the updates above, AICHAIN made continuous progress in AIT payment platform, AIT Wallet, public blockchain testing and mining. On the other hand, AICHAIN boosted their cooperation with EasyLive and BDM.Ai in application implementation.
AICHAIN will keep updating progress in R&D, application implementation and marketing in weekly program progress report. Stay tuned!
Disclaimer. This article is paid and provided by a third-party source and should not be viewed as an endorsement by CoinIdol. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company. CoinIdol shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services mentioned in this article.