October 3-4, Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Coin Idol will join BFC Europe this year as one of the event partners.
The conference is the European meeting point for finance & technology professionals working to move blockchain projects from POC to full-scale deployment. The conference will cover:
· The Path to Commercialisation: Address some of the challenges companies are facing when looking at the business case for distributed ledger technologies
· Blockchain Use Cases: See how POC's in areas including trade finance, payments, insurance, identity, supply chain finance, syndicated loans, securities and clearing are moving into full production
· Blockchain, Digital & Fintech: Explore how financial services companies are looking to incorporate DLT into their wider business strategy to aid your forward planning
· Regulation, Compliance and Legal: Address legal uncertainty surrounding blockchain with a focus on smart contracts, standards and big data and how the landscape is likely to take shape moving into 2018
· Technology Concerns: Explore the importance of interoperability and scalability for blockchain technology as well as the security issues that still concern financial services
Download the conference brochure for the full speaker line-up at https://goo.gl/fBn2Tv
This press release is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an endorsement by CoinIdol. We take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company.